1. Protection and management of Personal Information
ELM Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “this company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) collects personal information from its contact forms on our website for overseas (hereinafter referred to as “this website). This company properly handle the personal information collected within the scope of the purpose of use.
2. Contact Form
The personal information we collect may be used for personal identification and necessary contact only. It will never be used for marketing purpose.
3. Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information concerning inquiries from customers on this website (Email address, Phone number, etc.)
4. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We collect your personal information for the reasons set out below.
- Access analysis
- Response to inquiries from customers on this website
- Security measures for the server that operates this website
5. Keeping Your Information Secure
We will take necessary and appropriate measures such as maintaining of the security system in order to prevent loss, corruption, falsification, leakage and unauthorized access. We manage your personal data in a manner that ensures their appropriate security and their safe management.
6. Data Transfers to Third Countries
All personal information of users will be stored and processed in Japan only in order to accomplish all the purposes written on this policy.
7. Disclosure of Your Personal Information to Third Parties
As a rule, ELM Inc. does not disclose or provide the personal information we receive from you to any third party, except in the following cases:
- When we have your consent.
- When we are required by law to do so.
- When we are required to do so in order to prevent cheating and any other illegal act.
8. Your Rights
You have the following rights regarding personal data collected and processed by us.
- Access to personal data (Article 15 GDPR)
- Rectification of personal data (Article 16 GDPR)
- Erasure of personal data (Article 17 GDPR)
- Restriction on processing of personal data (Article 18 GDPR)
- Object to processing of personal data (Article 21 GDPR)
- Data portability of personal data (Article 20 GDPR)
Where we have asked for your consent, you may withdraw consent at any time. If you ask to withdraw your consent to us processing your data, this will not affect any processing which has already taken place at that time. (Article 7 (3) GDPR)
Where the child is below the age of 16 years, the processing of the personal data will be lawful only if and to the extent that consent is given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility over the child. (Article 8 GDPR)
You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority for data protection, where applicable to your personal data under the applicable laws. (Article 77 GDPR)
9. Data Retention
We will retain your personal data only for as long as we need it for our legitimate interest for business and its related purposes in accordance with applicable law, or to meet a legal requirement. At the end of the retention period, we will hold your personal data in a form that no longer identifies you (The data in a form that no longer identifies you may be retained or used.) or delete it completely.
10. Data Protection Officer
We use Google Analytics as analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage statistics in order to understand how visitors access and use our Website. (click here for Privacy & Security of Google Analytics data)
2398, Kaseda Miyabara, Minamisatsuma-City, Kagoshima, 897-1124 Japan
TEL: +81 993-53-6930
FAX: +81 993-53-7160
Changes to this policy